Chiropractic Techniques & Services
Chiropractic Care for the Entire Family – yes, even little ones. Currently my oldest patient is in her 80’s and does her exercises every morning. She teaches me how to do them every visit. My youngest patient is a beautiful 6 month old.
Lower and Higher force chiropractic techniques are always preformed in the office based on client need, severity, and comfort. (Activator, SOT Blocks, Traditional Manual Chiropractic, Diversified)
X-rays: Everyone always wants to know if they are going to need an x-ray. Well, I say let’s make an appointment, see what your needs are and then go from there. I send all clients to the local imaging centers here in Redding, CA. It has been my experience that the referral to these local facilities are very safe, friendly, speedy, and thorough. The patient will always get a report from the radiologist to bring back.
PNF Stretching: What is PNF Stretching? Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) is a more advanced form of flexibility training that involves both the stretching and contraction of the muscle group being targeted. (The Stretching Institute)
Weight Releasing/Safe Detox/30 Days To Feeling Fit Program – Please call for a free 15 minute consultation to see how we can help with your goals.
Mobile Chiropractic Service
Athletic and other (pregnancy, injury, prevention) taping services using Rock Tape, Rock Sauce and other products.
What does it do?
Rocktape is a kinesiology tape and is fantastic for treating common sports injuries like shin splints, plantars and runner’s knee. Rocktape also can increase endurance by promoting blood flow during an athletic event. Rock Sauce is the newest product and is a topical pain reliever. Rock Sauce is one of the most powerful pain relieving lotions you can buy over-the-counter. When Rock Sauce and Rocktape are combined, the athlete is completely revitalized.
An Innovative and Natural Approach to Balancing Hormones
3-Steps to Achieve a Healthier Balance:
1) Baseline: EndoScreen Laboratory Testing
- Hormone panels for Men and Women-Saliva Testing
- Neurotransmitter test- Urinalysis Panel
2) Balance: Custom Formulated Lipodermal Cremes
3) Results and Maintenance – we offer a Endoscreen Step Retest to verify that the hormone levels are normal
Who should be tested for the Hormone Panel:
- Those concerned about decreasing hormone levels.
- Cycling women experiencing PMS symptoms that may be related to a hormonal imbalance.
- Pre and postmenopausal women concerned with their estradiol and progesterone levels for considerations
- Those wishing to monitor their hormone levels following replacement therapy (oral, sublingual or topical), and subsequently regulate their supplement levels.
- Men concerned with their sex drive and testosterone levels.
- Those with stress related disorders, fatigue, depression,or immune weakness.
Who should be tested for Neurotransmitter depletion:
- Depression or other mood disorders
- Anxiety or unfounded worrying/anxiousness
- Sleep cycle issues
- Focus or memory problems
- Lethargy or chronic fatigue
- Weight control Issues
- Immune System Problems
- Migraine headaches or chronic pain
- PMS/Peri-menopausal or menopausal symptoms
- A desire to optimize their overall brain health
- A desire to perform better in their sporting endeavors
Effective Products Available
- Female Products
- Adrenal Support
- Sexual Support
- Metabolic Support
- Thyroid Support
- Energy Support
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Digestive Support
- Detoxification Support
- Neuro Support